Lot 56 Pomelo Street
Back on the market! This flat and elevated block of land won’t be available for long.
Below are some key reasons our existing residents chose to live at The Orchard:
• Flexible building covenants (building diversity, front fences allowed, sheds, landscaping etc.)
• High owner occupancy – 100% owner occupied
• Easy to build on lots (flat, smaller setbacks, NBN, underground power, water sewer).
• No building time frames (Buy now and build when you are ready!)
• More back yard space with shorter building setbacks than our competitors
The Orchard offers a lifestyle that gives you the space to grow your future, and a return to living the way life was meant to be. Set on 113 Hectares of natural bush land off Jensen’s Darling Road, the Orchard offers a variety of large, fully serviced lot sizes at an average of 2,000 square metres. There’s enough space to grow your perfect lifestyle, with plenty of room for a shed, boat and even some chooks. These fully serviced lots, including NBN, underground power, kerb, town water, sewerage and channeling, are the perfect example of clever urban design meets convenient rural-style living. The Orchard is also close to everything you will ever need including schools, shopping centres, parks and recreation. All set amongst the beauty of native bushland and a short trip to the beautiful Northern Beaches.
- Country: Australia
- Postal code / ZIP: 4818
- Property ID 1037
- Price $198,500
- Property Type Land
- Land area 1011 m2
- Label The Orchard