Lot 124 Yorkshire Crescent – Ellis Developments
ELLIS DEVELOPMENTS have been delivering innovative, quality, custom homes with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Some of the key features of The Milverton home plan includes:
• Efficient 4-bedroom design with a central kitchen, huge open plan living areas, and secondary bedroom wing.
• Large island bench with breakfast bar.
• Entering through the front door, the house flows through the kitchen straight out to your private outdoor entertaining area.
• Private master suite situated away from the secondary bedrooms and featuring large walk-in-robe and ensuite.
This 1017sqm block, with 25 metre frontage, is an opportunity for you to invest in a future in The Orchard community and way of life. With plenty of space and security, why not plant your seed and reap the rewards to come?
Below are some of the key reasons our existing residents chose to live at The Orchard:
• Flexible building covenants (building diversity, front fences allowed, sheds, landscaping etc.)
• High owner occupancy
• Easy to build on lots (flat, smaller setbacks, NBN, underground power, water sewer).
• No building time frames (Buy now and build when you are ready!)
• More back yard space with shorter building setbacks than our competitors
The Orchard offers a lifestyle that gives you the space to grow your future, and a return to living the way life was meant to be. Set on 113 Hectares of natural bush land off Jensen’s Darling Road, the Orchard offers a variety of large, fully serviced lot sizes at an average of 2,000 square metres. There’s enough space to grow your perfect lifestyle, with plenty of room for a shed, boat and even some chooks. These fully serviced lots, including NBN, underground power, kerb, town water, sewerage and channeling, are the perfect example of clever urban design meets convenient rural-style living. The Orchard is also close to everything you will ever need including schools, shopping centres, parks and recreation. All set amongst the beauty of native bushland and a short trip to the beautiful Northern Beaches.
*This is a new build-to-order home – images are for illustrative purposes only. Price subject to change at any time.
- Country: Australia
- Postal code / ZIP: 4818
- Property ID 1292
- Price $443,250
- Property Type House and Land
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 1017 m2
- Label The Orchard
- Garages 2